- 1 lb. desalted cod loin
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Taste of Portugal olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange the sliced potatoes in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Drizzle two tablespoons of Taste of Portugal olive oil over the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Mix the minced garlic, paprika, and remaining olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place the cod loin on the potatoes and brush the garlic mixture over the fish.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the baking dish, scattering them around the cod.
- Season the cod and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cod is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the cod and potatoes hot, garnished with fresh chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired. Enjoy the delicious taste of Portugal!
Leave a comment