- 4 chicken legs and thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Taste of Portugal traditional olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Taste of Portugal Pepper paste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Chourico and Olives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix the minced garlic, Taste of Portugal traditional olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the chicken legs and thighs.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and add sliced Chourico and Olives to the roasting pan.
- Spread the Taste of Portugal Pepper paste over the chicken and return the roasting pan to the oven.
- Roast for an additional 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your delicious Portuguese-style roasted chicken with Chourico and Olives!
Leave a comment